After working for over twenty years as a corporate attorney, Eric Montgomery went into private practice to serve the needs of employees and small businesses alike. Mr. Montgomery can assist you with claims before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, in state or federal court, or any matters that may arise between individual employees or companies. When employment conflicts occur, Mr. Montgomery works to assist his clients with settlements and releases to make certain that appropriate agreements are reached.
Our firm is presently focused in numerous areas of employment law including:
Contact The Montgomery Law Firm
- Representation of individuals before the EEOC in discrimination claims based on race, gender (sex), and age;
- Representation of individuals before the EEOC in discrimination claims based on disability and the Family Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”);
- Selected representation of employers and employees before the Employment Security Commission (“ESC”) of North Carolina in disputes over unemployment benefits;
- Representation of individuals before the North Carolina Office of Administrative Hearings for employees with the State of North Carolina.
- Preparation of employment handbooks for small businesses regarding issues of employment agreements, sexual harassment, commissions, and terminations.
at 704.749.3135 to schedule a consultation.